Monday, November 15, 2010

It's like a concert tour but with sketchbooks!

The Sketchbook Project: 2011

This year I am participating in something called The Sketchbook Project! I am very excited about it and just got my sketchbook in the mail today! My theme is "Happy Thoughts"!!!!

 I am pretty excited, I have done two pages so far. I had artists block and wasnt really sure what to draw, but I decided I only had till January so I needed to just jump in! I figured with my theme "Happy Thoughts" I will just do whatever makes me smile.


















What makes you smile?

2 comments:

- Brittany aka Pretty Handy Girl said...

Chelsey, those sketches make me smile! There is nothing like sketching or going to a gallery or art museum to help me get rid of my creative block.

Brittany (aka Alana's sister)
http://www.prettyhandygirl.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Chelsey!
Just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you for participating in my giveaway. I love your artwork and plan to follow your blog. My kids are both very artistic - not sure where they got it from b/c while I may be creative, I am NO artist! Maybe that's why I am such an art lover?
Well, best of luck - it was so nice to meet you:)
Sabre'