Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Dog Portrait!



This is Gracie, an adorable little dog that I was recently commissioned to do as a birthday present. I am going down to the Ron Jon’s Resort to hand deliver it today! It’s a long drive, but it’s a really beautiful place. If you are ever in the Cape Canaveral area, I highly recommend dropping by and doing the time share presentation, you will get a free day at the mini water resort and perhaps even a new vacation spot! Anyways, if you happen by and do a tour tell them Chelsey Austin sent you. Or, you can always send me a message and I will hook you up with contact info…

2 comments:

Christine Burgess said...

Wow, you really captured that dog in your portrait. The customer will be so pleased!

Carol Schiff Daily Painting said...

How cute is that! Great job on this little fellow!

Just noticed that you and I live in the same town.