Thursday, July 1, 2010

If I had $100 dollars...

As a graphic artist for The Highland Mint, I also do artwork for our sister company, Westminster Mint. If you recall, last year we created a fake minted trillion dollar bill that I illustrated the reverse and capital building for, Click here to visit that post.

Well this year we have started the replica mint for the $100 Bill! And guess what? I got to do Independence hall! I love doing buildings because of the challenge they provide and its so rewarding when you get a great finished product... Now, the actual bill doesn't release until February 2011, so image the replica wont be on sale till then either.

3 comments:

Debs Crochet said...

How cool is that!
Hello from your new Etsy buddy/blog buddy & neighbor in Melbourne

Christine Burgess said...

You are very talented.
I live in Melbourne too. Wow,such as small world.

Chelsey Austin said...

how cool! I very rarely meet other Melbourne people =)